Initial designation of 1441 will be carried out after the Isbat Session on Tuesday, July 21, 202
Trial for the initial determination of the 1441 AH is scheduled to take place on Tuesday afternoon, July 21, 2020. Before the session, the Ministry of Religion determines the location of the hilal monitoring point.The Ministry of Religion stated that this ISBAT session was held again by implementing strict health protocol. This is because the Covid-19 pandemic has not subsided yet.”According to the health protocol, the invitation to attend the hearing is limited to the Minister of Religion and Deputy Minister of Religion, the Indonesian Ulema Council, and the House of Representatives Commission VIII,” said the Director of Islamic Religious Affairs and Sharia Development, the Ministry of Religion’s Directorate General of Islamic Community Guidance, Agus Salim, through written statements received by Dream.
For invitations from elements of Islamic organizations, Agus said that he could attend the hearing through the online meeting application. The trial will also be broadcast in cooperation with TVRI which will become TV Pool.”We also use the Ministry of Religion’s social media to do live streaming,” Agus said.
1 of 2 pages
As before, the trial was divided into three sessions.
First session was filled with the presentation of the beginning of the hilal position by the Falakiyah Ministry of Religion.The second session began after Maghrib and was led by the Minister of Religion Fachrul Razi. The agenda of this session was the submission of the reckoning data reports and the results of rukyatul hilal at all points specified.”In the third session, the Minister of Religion announced the results of the ISBAT conference by teleconference and was broadcast live by TVRI as TV Pool and the Ministry of Religion’s social media live streaming,” he said.
2 of 2 pages
These 34 Hilul Monitoring Points 1 Djulhijah 1441 H
The following are hilal monitoring points in 34 provinces.
1. Aceh: Observatory Tgk. Chiek Kuta Karang, Bukit Tower PT. Arun, Aceh Jaya Gunung Cring Cran, Suak Geudeubang Beach Kab. Aceh Barat, Aceh Selatan Lhok Keutapang Beach, Simeulue, Teluk Dalam Beach, Tugu “KM. 0” Indonesia, Sabang City2. North Sumatra: Rooftop BMKG Region 1 Server Building North Sumatra and OIF UMSU Observatory3. West Sumatra: Padang West Sumatra Cultural Building4. Riau: Bengkalis New Strait5. Riau Islands: Bukit Cermin6. Jambi: Hotel O Dua Weston7. South Sumatra: Tower of UIN Raden Fatah Palembang8. Bangka Belitung: Tanjung Raya Penagan Beach, Tanjung Pandam Beach, and Tanjung ANDA Muntok Beach9. Bengkulu: Mess Pemda Pantai Panjang Prov. Bengkulu10. Lampung: Jukung Beach, Krui Pesisir Barat
11. DKI Jakarta: DKI Jakarta Ministry of Religion Regional Office Building. 7, Ma’had Al Husniyah Cakung Tipar East Jakarta, Love Bridge, Beach Pool Taman Impian Jaya Ancol Area Jakarta, PP. Al Hidayah BASMOL Jakarta12. West Java: POB Cibeas Pelabuhan Ratu, Bosscha Lembang Bandung, Kab. West Bandung, Gunung Babakan, Banjar City, Santolo Pamengpeuk Beach, Kab. Garut, Cipatujah Beach Kab. Tasikmalaya, Pantai Gebang Kab. Cirebon, Astha Hannas High School Binong District. Subang, and Pantai Pondok Bali Kab. Subang13. Banten: Alissa Anyer Hotel14. Central Java: Sukuh Temple, Kab. Karanganyar, Assalaam Observatory PPMI Assalam Kartasura Sukoharjo Complex, Surakarta City, Al-Husna Tower, Great Mosque, Central Java, Semarang, Alam Indah Tegal Beach Tourism, MAN 1 Surakarta15. DI Yogyakarta: RHI Griya Antariksa Gejayan Yogyakarta Observatory
16. East Java: Sunan Drajat Beach / Tanjung Kodok Paciran Lamongan, Bukit Condrodipo Gresik, Bawean Beach Kab. Gresik, Lapan, Jl. Watukosek Gempol District. Pasuruan, Ponpes Bayat Al Hikmah Pasuruan City, Bukit Banyu Urip Kec. Senori Kab. Tuban, Bukit Wonocolo Bojonegoro, Duta Probolinggo Beach, Gili Island Kab. Probolinggo, Gunung Sekekep Wagir Kidul Kec. Pulung Kab. Ponorogo, Pantai Gebang Bangkalan, Helipad AURI Ngliyep Kab. Malang, Serang Beach, Kab. Blitar, Bukit Wonotirto Blitar, Srau Pacitan Beach, Kasap Pacitan Beach, Nyamplong Kobong Jember Beach, Sadeng Jember Mountain, Pacinan Situbondo Beach, Pancur Alas Purwo Banyuwangi Beach, Bukit Gumuk Klasi Indah Banyuwangi, Ambat Tlanakan Pamekasan Beach, Sapo Ds Beach. Sergang Kec. Batuputih Kab. Sumenep, Kalisangka Beach Kangean Sumenep, Taneros Sumenep Beach, 222 Radar Unit (Satrad) Ploso in Kaboh Kab. Jombang, the slopes of Mount Pandan Madiun
17. West Kalimantan: Gedung Hisab Rukyat Agency (BHR) Jl. Karya Jaya Benteng Laut Sungai Kakap Kubu Raya18. Central Kalimantan: Aquarius Hotel Jl. Imam Bonjol Palangkaraya19. East Kalimantan: Menara Asma’ul Husna Baitul Muttaqin Islamic Center Samarinda Mosque20. South Kalimantan: Top Banjarmasin South Kalimantan Bank21. North Kalimantan: KNIP Building22. Bali: Hotel Patra Jasa Kuta Beach, Badung Bali23. NTB: Loang Baloq Recreational Park24. NTT: Rooftop Hotel Aston Kupang25. South Sulawesi: Roof Top Mall GTC Tanjung Bunga Makassar26. West Sulawesi: Cape of Sumare Lighthouse Kec. Simboro Kab. Mamuju27. Southeast Sulawesi: Pantai Wolulu Kec. Watubangga Kab. Kolaka28. North Sulawesi: Parking Area of MTC Apartment Manado City
29. Gorontalo: Desa Bulango Raya Kec. Tomilito Kab. North Gorontalo30. Central Sulawesi: Hisab Rukyat Building Ministry of Religion Ds. Marana Kec. Sindue Kab. Donggala31. Maluku: Martha kristina Tiajahahu Sirimau Monument in Ambon32. North Maluku: Sahu Beach Kab. West Halmahera, Pantai Rua Ternate City33. Papua: Tarfia Beach Kec. Demta Kab. Jayapura34. West Papua: Masni Manokwari Beach